05 Jan Paralegal—Albany, Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
Wesley Clark & Peshkin is one of New York State’s most experienced and progressive law firms exclusively dedicated to the practice of divorce litigation, collaborative law, mediation, and family law. A rapidly expanding organization with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are currently looking for experienced paralegals to join our teams in our Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and Albany offices.
- Maintaining client files and calendar, answer phones, greet clients.
- Drafting letters and legal documents.
- Using online resources to schedule court appearances and e-file documents
- Must be a dependable self-starter who completes tasks with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Must be proficient typist and possess strong writing and computer skills particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Email and Calendar).
- Licensed Notary.
We offer a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefit plan including:
- Health Insurance with a partial of full contribution from the firm.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Simple IRA Retirement plan with a firm match.
- Employee Assistance Program with family eligibility.
Must have at least one year experience, divorce and family law highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send an email and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org