05 Mar Associate Attorney—Buffalo/Western New York
Wesley Clark & Peshkin is one of New York State’s most experienced and progressive law firms exclusively dedicated to the practice of divorce litigation, collaborative law, mediation, and family law. A rapidly expanding organization with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are currently looking for an Associate Attorney to join our team and work directly with the firm’s partners in our Buffalo office.
- Manage a full load of cases from inception through final disposition.
- Consult with prospective clients.
- Implement established processes and standards regarding case management, client relations and document generation.
- Work closely with the firm’s partners and management team to develop and grow the firm’s presence in Western NY.
- Act as an ambassador for the firm cultivating relationships with legal professionals in Buffalo and Western New York.
- New York Bar Membership.
- Growth minded, self-starter.
- At least 2-years’ experience, divorce and family law preferred.
- Trial Experience.
- Excellent writing skills, bedside manner, and courtroom presence.
To apply, please visit our job listing on Indeed.com – HERE