05 Mar Associate Attorney—Albany/Capital Region
Wesley Clark & Peshkin is one of New York State’s most experienced and progressive law firms exclusively dedicated to the practice of divorce litigation, collaborative law, mediation, and family law. A rapidly expanding organization with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are currently looking for an Associate Attorney to join our team and work directly with the firm’s partners in our Capital Region office.
- Manage a full load of cases from inception through final disposition.
- Consult with prospective clients.
- Implement established processes and standards regarding case management, client relations and document generation.
- Work closely with the firm’s partners and management team to develop and grow the firm’s presence in the Capital Region.
- Act as an ambassador for the firm cultivating relationships with legal professionals in the Capital Region.
- New York Bar Membership.
- Growth minded, self-starter.
- At least 2-years’ experience, divorce and family law preferred.
- Trial Experience.
- Excellent writing skills, bedside manner, and courtroom presence.
To apply, please visit our job listing on Indeed.com – HERE